Looking for a part time handyman for a Mobile Home Park in Hickory. He has had the relevant experience and skills to do fixing and repairs for a trailer home. Main responsibilities include but not limited to:
QR Code Link to This Post
• Repair/fixing trailer in a timely manner when tenant moves out to get it ready for rent;
• Repair/fixing items as work orders being submitted by tenants;
• Be available for urgent/emergency repair from tenants or park;
• Court filing for eviction process;
• Other duties as assigned or needed.
He can live in the park, could be negotiated as part of the compensation. He has a truck, most tools and valid driver’s license. We need someone who can take instructions, work independently, and deliver results. He is reliable, honest, and with a good work ethics.
Please reply to this message if you are interested and/or have any questions.